About Bridgetown Automotive – Chris Ryser
- We will serve each customer the way we would like to be served if we were the customer.
- We will provide each customer with courteous and professional service.
- We will provide clear and accurate estimates of repair to our customers.
- We will perform no repairs without customer authorization.
- We will perform each service and repair professionally with top-quality parts and materials.
- We will report any vehicle safety or repair concerns observed during vehicle service to our customers.
- We will prioritize recommended vehicle services and repairs to our customers in this order:
- #1 Safety
- #2 Progressive Damage
- #3 Recommended Maintenance.
- We will not recommend services or repairs that are without benefit to our customers and their vehicles.
- We will stand behind our work and honor all applicable warranties.
Chris Ryser the Owner of Bridgetown Automotive
Bridgetown Automotive was founded by, Chris Ryser, an enterprising, innovative expert, in all things mechanical. Chris grew up on a farm learning how to fix all the tractors, trucks, and cars that were used on a daily basis to keep the farm running. Entrepreneurship ran in the family, except Chris was more interested in building a business outside of the 4th generational family farm. After graduating on scholarship from the Automotive Educational Service Program he went to work for a local dealership to continue his hands-on education, and eventually knew that he was destined to open his own shop.
Fifteen years ago was the beginning of his journey into business ownership, and ongoing education about growing his company to become an outstanding small business in the Portland metro area. In 2006, he received the prestigious national Automotive Institute ‘Shop of the Year’ award.
The cornerstone of the company is based on solid and basic principles of providing excellent service at fair pricing to anyone that is in need of car repair services.
The success of the business is attributed to the entire team treating our customers and co-workers with respect. Our entire company believes in the commitment to solving any, and all “unsolvable” mechanical problems. We research and work as a team to come up with solutions that maybe some other shop cannot figure-out.
Our company is growing and soon we will be expanding to include fleet maintenance. Also, in the future we expect to open tire shops that will be on the cutting edge of using recycled tires to create a tire that is “green”, has a long-life, and can be recycled when it eventually wears out to become an entirely different “green” rubber product.
We have a strong commitment to our community and giving back in innovative and charitable ways. In the year 2010 we have partnered with NAPA and the Salvation Army to provide 10 people that have been hit hard by the downturn in the economy to have their cars repaired at no cost to them. This partnership is just the beginning of what we can do as a community to help people in need. We expect this program to grow and develop over time and hope to have many other car related businesses join in this endeavor.
For us, it’s all about being of service to our customers and our community. Making a difference in people’s lives through solid and fair business practices, embracing a “customer-centric” attitude, and impacting our community in positive ways.
To provide the best and highest quality of service to our customers by always keeping in mind that respect for our customers is key to our success. We stay grounded in the principle of being customer-centric and committed to our community in providing innovative and charitable giving that impacts people in positive ways.”